Pearl Harbor cars

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 22:39:45 PDT

Now Hear This:
I don't know if any of you remember the highly detailed Johnny Lightning
MB, CCKW and W-54's but I found at my local toy store a new release of
Pearl Harbor Day of Infamy series of Navy jeeps and trucks... Jeeps are
painted navy grey and one is a Shore Patrol jeep.
K B toys is selling them for 5.99 and had 1940 Ford staff car, Navy
ambulance, and Pickup marked Wheeler Field... Just thought
you might want to know... I can probably acquire a few if any one needs
one... scan available upon request...
Jess Minton
42 GPW
Arlington, TX