Re: [MV] Locking doors;

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 21:50:50 PDT

tjk2356@webtv.net (Tom Kelly) wrote:
> Last week or so I remember a thread on the topic of securing your
> M-series, 6x6, today I was surfing and came across; EXTREME OFF ROAD
> EQUIPMENT, who has locking door handles

Hmm, the picture looks almost identical to the lockng garage door
handle that I bought at Home Depot last week, with a coat of paint
over the chrome... I was hoping for something that looks like the
original curved handles with a lock in the center. :-(

> as well as muffler kits (which I think I'll order).

Those look like they already have the turnout and the clamping flange
installed, which should make installation easier and neater than
getting some random muffler at NAPA and hacking it in. If you get one
of these soon, please share your experience with it, the price, and
hopefully some pictures of it installed on your truck! I would like to
quiet down my deuce a bit.

> www.extremeoffroadequipment.com
>
> Hope this helps- Tom Kelly

Speaking of deuce upgrades, can anybody tell me if there are any 24V
electric windhield wiper motors available that would be bolt-in
no-drilling replacements for those !%@$#! air motor wipers?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/