OPEN EYES IN MASSACHUSETTS

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 06:43:24 PDT

Would everyone keep their eyes open and if you see my Woodland Camo GMC
Suburban go
by or you see it parked some where, don't wave, just call the local police
department and report it.
    Somebody else decided they just had to have it Saturday night and used
it in at least 3 break ins. Unfortunately, I had my 3/4" drive set and a
bunch of tools plus "Stuff" when they absconded with it. All my M35A2
manuals were in it. The deuce seal change is going to be put off and it
looks like the trip to the nationals is going into the crapper because of
this. Buying extra parts for vehicles without tools is like getting cable
before you have a TV. Cop joked that it should be easy to spot, but his
partner said if they are smart, they'll dump it at an NG Armory and it won't
be found for a year.
    So here's your chance to be a junior "G" man !!
TIA, Ron