Two Immaculate jeeps for sale - Both are ground up Restorations

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 06:56:30 PDT

Hello listers / listees I went to our local chapter meeting of the MVPA
yesterday Sunday.
Wow what EYE FODDER lay before me ! ...and the rest of the group.

The couple who hosted the meet... have two jeeps for sale. They live about
1 hour west of Albany, NY

Their hobby is taking Military vehicles and performing a "ground up"
restoration.
No part is left untouched. As well as the 2 jeeps... they have another
complete restoration... an immaculate, 1951 - M37 3/4 ton Dodge Army truck
that is so nice you could take it to bed ...if you had to ! This is 85% done
& should be completed by August 2001 It has brand new large radial tires,
it has the very desireable engine change to the Detroit 3 cylinder diesel
that came in the Gamma Goats No pics as yet. Every part is rebuilt or new.
This unit is superbly restored !

The JEEPS
 One is a 1960 model which were called the DP... I think ?
Apparently there was a model advertised as the Dispatcher or Courier and or
Surry top. The Surry top was used by Hotels etc. as a fun transport Jeep for
guests or what have you. This jeep has been partially re done by the
Previous owner. These came in Pink with white trim or Blue. This one is
Blue.
This jeep is immaculate. T-90 - I'm told, these were 2Wdrive. However,
this one has the front axle added with a 411 ratio at each axle - New radial
tires 505 75 R15's also not original.These had the flathead engine with a
grille that looked like a CJ2A This jeep does have a half top - Roll bar -
and the Fenders appera to have the bracket holes for the Surry top. No
tailgate on this either. $4000 or a reasonable offer??? This is not military
but it is fun

The other Jeep is 1954 CJ3B - M 606 a total off frame ground up restoration
also.
Olive green with tan top. The picture shows the white spoke rims at present
but they couple have available with 15 inch radials OR the original
military 16 inch 7.00 X 16" NDTs This unit has a new Tan top and is complete
It is registerd, but has only a scant number of miles on it since
restoration. Asking $8500 or an reasonable offer.

I only have a few pics, but take a look.Go to "2 jeeps for sale album" see
below !

LOCATION. of Jeeps
These units are approx 1.5 hours East of Syracuse, NY or an 1+ hour West of
Albany NY just a short distance off the Rte 90 thruway.
Regards
Aussie Rob Pearson - Upstate NY near Syracuse.
42MB and a gaggle of CJ2As
aussierob@odyssey.net
1-607-749-2628 Ph. leave message.

See the Photo Album at
Go to The "2 Jeeps For Sale" Photo Album webpage Community site
http://communities.msn.com/AussieRobsWWllJeepKangaroosPouch

I just got this site and I set the OPTIONS for Public viewing. So, you
should be able to go right there without signing in or joining anything -
clubs etc. !