RE: [MV] M35A2 airlocks ect...

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 07:58:22 PDT

Those Norwegian M35's have factory airlocks, from what was Rockwell
Standard, is Dana now I think.
I have a shortstack of info on this somewhere, that I tracked backwards
thur their corporate network with the Axel #s from the Norwegian deuce that
we saw pictures of on the list.
I still need to sort and post it to my website.
As near as I can tell, few were made most if not all went to Norway and
while there might be some in a warehouse somewhere, they are not on anyone's
stock list in the US that I have found.
Detroit Locker has a set of locking difs, look easy enough to install.....
heh, heh....
At something around $600 an axel, I had planed to give this a try on the
rears but OD bug bit again and we got Carolion an M38.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-