Re: [MVlist] RE: [MV] M35A2 airlocks ect...

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 09:14:33 PDT

Be warned. The V100 used a Detroit No-spin in the 2 1/2 ton rears and constantly suffered from broken rear axles. This was probably caused by the compound low of the transfer/trans coupled to the 361 engine but it is food for thought.

It was standard practice to swap out the differntials in Vietnam due to the more plentiful 17 spline M35 axles to the 19 spline V100 axles.

From: Rikk Rogers <rkltd@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:58:22 -0500