Re:[MV] MVPA Meet - Fort Lee

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 14:01:24 PDT

There should be an outstanding variety of military vehicles on display. To my
knowledge, the vendors are located outdoors.
There has been extensive coverage of this event in MVPA's Supply Line
magazine. Apparently, you are not a member. I suggest you join and if
you use my name and membership number (# 12311) as your sponsor, I'll
have the free MVPA hat that I would get sent to you. Choice of khaki or o.d.
         http://www.mvpa.org/
Joe Young
Top recruiter for MVPA membership, year 2000. :)