Re: [MV] M151 Restoration

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:50:03 PDT

Hi Jim,
This jeep has three spot welded nuts in a triangular configuration underneath the front fenders in
about the location of the turn signal lights on a 151A1. The way the nuts are spotted in and
painted I think that they were done in the factory. But since you mentioned it, the early mutts
didn't have turn signals. Maybe these are for blackout lights on both fenders??
Got any other ideas???
Regards,
Buzz