MVPA election - potential Canadian board member

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 23:04:23 PDT

Attention all MVPA members:

Supply Line is out with a listing of those running for election to the board
and the ballot form is included.

To continue in the vein of international flavour in the MVPA, I recommend
that the 'Canucks" and any others who so wish, vote for Doug McAvoy for the
MVPA Board of Directors. We need a non-American voting member on the board.
Reg Hodgson of Edmonton is there, but as 'staff' (i.e. Editor of ARMY
MOTORS), he does not have a vote as far as I know.

Doug McAvoy almost was elected last time.

So few MVPA members vote that all votes count.

MVPA members - Vote for whoever YOU want to see on the MVPA Board, but
PLEASE VOTE!

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)