Re: [MV] Still Trolling for PIKE. Pike Bishop where are you?!

From: ODCLOTH@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 12:07:23 PDT

Jack,
I thought Kevin's post was professional and to the point. By what statement
or statements by him have you arrived at your conclusion that he Flamed you?
I saw it as merely an opposing viewpoint. I don't think of exchanging open
dialogue of differing opinions as flaming. Posting an outright lie, as Pike
did, is far beyond the bounds of a simple opinion, however. By your opening
line, you indicated that Kevin "also chose to flame you publicly"; am I to
interpret this as meaning that I too flamed you by giving my viewpoint? I
merely responded to your post in order to further clarify my position.
By you own admissions of not reading the original posts, you have perfectly
illustrated Kevin's point. You have fallen victim to basing your subsequent
decisions and judgmental postings on incomplete facts. As stated in my
original reply, Pike Bishop is not a customer of mine, nor have I had any
dealings w/ him. Thanks to many replies from other concerned listers, I now
know who he is. (Pike Bishop is not his Name.) The saga gets even more
bizarre.
Best to you, Have to sew canvas now.

David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Enterprises/Weebee Webbing