Re: [MV] needed

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 15:57:54 PDT

Anmon-
    I think you'll find that the truck Tommy has listed at Tanks and Trucks
is a HEMTT and not a HET. Both are made by Oshgosh but are lots different.
Go to www.oshkoshtrucks.com/ and it will show both. The truck Tommy has
listed is mine. It is sold, but we are working on two others. I wish I had
a HET. They might be even more fun that the HEMTT.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
RR 2 Box 66H