MV/Air Show

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 19:20:37 PDT

All the Puget Sound MV Collectors Club will be displaying some of their
equipment at the Arlington (WA) Air Show starting this Wed (11th) thru
Sun the 15th. Also there will be Friends of Willy N Joe, and the Western
Command of Canada is sending down 8 or 10 vehicles.

We might have over 20 vehicles on display. So stop by n say hello. We
may even play scratchy WWII Armed Forces Broad cast records, have tents,
palm trees, machine guns and all kinds of neat old airplanes and pilots
like one of the Tuskege (sp?) Air Men and alot of ole farts telling sea
stories and other embellished lies.

Dewey, President of PSMVCC

My daughter said to my wife that I should have "El Presidente"
somewhere on my jeep. and she replied " why so he can be assassinated?"