Mule problem help please

From: Don Porter (topguns@mail.usachoice.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 13:08:09 PDT

I have a 2 cyl mule.Has run perfect for several years.The
other day it was flooded and upon checking further found the
crankcase to be almost full of gas.Pulled the carb and checked
the needle valve which looked OK. Reassembled and put in new
oil and OK for a couple weeks. Now the same thing.Just
wondering if it is the needle valve or float again for sure or
if there is any other way for gas to get into the crankcase
and cylinders-perhaps thru the fuel pump or some route that is
not occuring to me. Thanks for any help.Don/Top Guns