MB Rivets

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 13:40:41 PDT

John, Hello !

Where are you at in Oz ??
Also, Tell us about your MB ??

 I once had a boss by the name of "Ray Kidd" in Albury/Wodonga TV station
where I spent some of my "older youth" employed.
Ray was a little squeaky - quirky - goofy probably gone by now as then he
was up for retirement.
Or he is about 90 years old ???

Tell us about your MB ?
Mine is a '42 and soon will start a restoration from the ground up.
I Just decided today to pick up a 1960 dispatcher jeep DJ
I's been rebuilt and is immaculate.

To answer your question...
No, "Macca All Over" does not get to the staes except through the internet
live streaming audio.
Apparently, they have cut the "shortwave broadcast" gone forever !
Oh well, I could not get it anyway !

Even bought the best digital radio and no luck !

Friends back home in Aussieland sent the info that eventually enabled me to
get the interent address.