M114 - Really dumb questions

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 07:08:23 PDT

OK, guys, help me out here. I've seen some pix of the M114, but can't
find any listing for the thing - all I get is a M114 Howitzer. I know a
little about the M113, in fact, we used to make castings for the
transmissions on them years ago. But, I don't know squat about the
M114. Can anyone give me a heads up on this nifty vehicle, and maybe
point me to a website or something where I can get complete info? How
about a comparison between the M114 and the M113? When and where was
the M114 used?

Thanks for the help.

John