TOW MISSILE MUTT

From: Winget, Adrian JTFCS5G (winget@jwfc.jfcom.mil)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:39:17 PDT

Hi Everyone:
Headed to the show at Ft. Lee, dragging along the TOW MUTT. If you know of
any optics (Day or night sight) or some spare spent missile tubes, or ANY
TOW system parts someone wants to unload, feel free to get ahold of me.
I'll bring a few MUTT pedestal mount kits and some other stuff to
sell/trade, raising money for the DUKW project, but going for the fun. Be
there from the 18th to the end. Should have the Jap 37 AT gun next to our
table, if not the TOW MUTT.
Regards
Adrian Winget

M151 A2 TOW MUTT