Re: [MV] TOW MISSILE MUTT

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 21:58:01 PDT

I have original Canadian Army official conversion instructions for the TOW
MUTT , and also for the TOW ammo carrying MUTT. I will sell clean COPIES
(i.e. Xeroxes). I also have other official instructions for MUTT and
M38A1CDN2 & 3 (e.g. M38A1CDN2 & 3 MP, 106 mm, ambulance jeep, wire cutter
bar, SMG rack, machine gun mount for front passenger etc.) Contact me off
list at colin@pacdat.net

Colin Macgregor Stevens

NOTE: I lost about 100 messages in early April, 11 or more messages on 2001
APR 30/May 1 and about 10 more on May 16, about June 01 and again on June
13/14, and about 6 messages on June 29/30 due to a server problem. If you
sent me a message during that time that was not answered, please resend it.
Thanks.

MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)