[MV] M35A2 parts FOR SALE

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 05:08:26 PDT

List,
I have some spare parts for sale. If you are interested, please contact me off the list. All prices are listed...you pay shipping or pick up, or I can bring the stuff to Ft. Lee.

1) canvas cab top (fair condition, not dry rotted, just a little weathered) ($65)
2) canvas cab top (excellent condition - I have only had it on a truck for 2 months and paid $200 for it - it was fresh NOS when I put it on) ($145)
3) troop seats and headboard (good condition) ($150)
4) pair of windshields with frames (good cond., one has a small crack at the bottom right, the other is almost new) ($125 for both)

Bruce

1967 M35A2 w/w
1971 M35A2 w/w
1972 M35A2C w/w