distributor M37B1 leaking

From: RANDY ROGERS (rrogers@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 08:14:27 PDT

Any listers out there know how to obtain a new or rebuilt distributor for a
dodge 251 engine? I understand that the one for the 230cc wont fit?
apparently water is getting into mine, and the beast has a habit of
croaking and stalling out after it is driven a while. I already tried
Midwest Military and Adirondack (will try some tricks he suggested,
including new coil, filter and springs as well as condenser that go on the
distributor I have, but dont see how that will make it waterproof again>)

Thanks for any help on this. RR