RE: [MV] Any MV owners or clubs in Austin Texas or central Texas?

From: Turman, David C. (david_turman@kindermorgan.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 13:05:18 PDT

        Weve got a large group in Houston, The 6th Cavalry Historical
        Association (http://www.6thcav.org) and you are more than welcome
        to join us in any events. We are preparing for the Gun and Militaria
        show ath the Astrohall on August 4th and 5th. There are alot of
vehicles,
        judging, etc and ALOT of vendors with militaria and vehicle stuff.