Re: [MV] Any MV owners or clubs in Austin Texas or central Texas?

From: R.W.Swearingen (rwst@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 15:40:42 PDT

Eric,

I'm with the Lone Star Chapter of the MVPA. We meet the 3rd Wed. of every
month at Camp Mabry in Austin at 7:00 pm. Our next meeting is this Wed. on
the 18th. We meet inside the Texas Military Forces Museum.
You can visit our web site at. lonestar-mvpa.org

Hope to see you there on Wed.!

Webb
M35a2c
M116a1