Butchered Up HMV's

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 16:11:16 PDT

Over the years I have seen so many good Jeeps and other HMV's that some do
engine changes and many different of the wall things and as time has gone by
thease serface and go up for sale and what do we do eather ignor them or try
to buy them and bring them back to original which would take a lot of work
and effor. But how many do want to bring it back to life.Its like a rust
bucket that all is left it running gear and maybe a frame.I hope someone of
us buys the Jeep on ebay and makes it worth something thats all we can hope
for.
There are many M 715's around with V8's as well M 37's thats ok but to be a
HMV it has to be original in all respect in my books
My 2 cents
Carl
MVPA 21979
And a whole bunch of good stuff