Re: [MV] M715 {politically correct) re-power

From: shmoo (shmoo@nconnect.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 18:17:06 PDT

Run this engine for a couple years now and never had problem. I run this at
70 mph down highway (900 X 20 tires) for 50 miles one way and then 100 miles
to Iola military show pulling a 1.5 ton trailer at 60 mph. I did put solid
fuel line for the oil line to the head and have NEVER had oiling problem or
loss of oil problem. The Tornado is a good engine.
Matt