Re: [MV] Politically correct M715 Repower

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 09:27:01 PDT

Lars P C wrote:

> I applaud thsoe who continue to use there 230 Tornado's, but I have none
> to start with, and the cost of purchase and rebuild of an original 230
> are not in my leage.
>
> Thanks again for the advice.

Howdy Sarge,

A good used Tornado is not hard to come by. Put in a request at the M715
Zone for a cheap one. I recently bought a running takeout for $100 plus
shipping to Texas. The man threw in the original transmission, clutch,
bell housing etc. since they were all attached and his wife wanted it
out of the garage.

The deals are out there. Cast your net wide and be patient.

Regards,
Mel Miller
2 X M725