More progress on my M35A2C

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 17:50:43 PDT

Have been able to do some more work on my deuce, had a buddy of mine
escort me as I drove it to my home so got it's first rode test done. All
went well and found out how much respect a truck that size gets in heavy
traffic.

Got the horn fixed, the button wasn't grounding properly. The front left
BO marker light works now, still don't have blinkers or parking lights
yet but am working on that. Removed the tail lights, one was one of the
newer LED lights at least the BO marker stuff was, the blinker and brake
light was still a light bulb, it had gotten water in it and probably
fried the LED's so need a new tail light. the front right marker/turn
signeal, running lights will need replaced, some atomic scientist of an
army mechanic couldn't get the BO light out so mashed the bulb base to
the point that you can't remove it with a pair of pliers. seal was bad
on that light so about half a pint of water ran out when I removed the
cover. BO drive light is working, replaced the bulb and spliced the cut
ground. works as advertised.

So if anyone out there has a front turn-signal/running light/black out
marker assy and a rear tail light assy.they would be willing to sell ,
please let me know

Bob Wilson