Re: [MV] Fort Lee

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 19:06:31 PDT

I'll 2nd Joe's comments. The flea market was very good. I cam home with a
lighter wallet and heaver S10 Blazer...

It was good to see Joe and meet David Doyle. I asked Lee Holland if he lived
around ther which he does and if he was crazy in 1986 driving his Dodge
Command car to the Lowell Mass National!!! What a drive!

Steve Keith AKA Dr Deuce