Military handsets wanted

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 18:33:43 PDT

I'm looking for two military handsets, type HTS-802 or equivalent. These were
used on the later vintage manpack radios (PRC-77, 104, I believe) and have a PTT
switch and the smaller sized (about 1/2") 6 pin connectors. I also need an
extra pair of the connectors, such as would mate with the plugs on the radio. If
you have 4 of the connectors, I can fake the handsets.

These are needed to test some auxiliary gear. Please respond directly to
jfor@onemain.com.

Thanks very much,
John