Re: [MV] M37

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 08:24:54 PDT

A friend sold a beautiful M37 yesterday to another friend of mine. This is
the M37 I put on the list a while back. It was a total restoration to NEW !!
The new owner wants to install a "turn signal" kit. I know there were
retro-fit kits for all M series vehicles not fitted with signals when
issued. These kits were very common in the surplus system.. Does anyone out
there have a kit for sale ?? The new owner has no computer and wanted me to
find this kit for him..contact me. Thanks all..Gene