3 1/2-M37's and lots of parts for sale

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 22:33:38 PST

I would like to sell my M37 stuff to jump on a recent opportunity offered to
me so I need coin and space.Everything is offered as a lot first and I will
be breaking things down if no sale happens in a reasonable amount of time.
All trucks are 52 to 54 vintage

M37,CDN unit,251,full sync trans,goodyear high miler tires lots of
tread,factory pto winch,side tire carrier,rear tire carrier,troop seat,box
hoops,hard top,brakes are good,motor turns but hasn't run in 2 years.Ran
before being parked,I just havn't spent the time to fire it up and I don't
think it would take much.Antique plates,paint needs doing,minimal rust and
some small dings nothing major

M37,CDN unit,has not been retro fitted so it still has the original fording
valves and brakes(cloth style),brakes are excellent.some rust and paint
definitly needed,pioneer rack,arctic hard top,251 but cam gear is broken.I
drove this one before parking and it ran good and strong,full sync trans

M43 Ambulance.This is a project from the ground up.I have 95% of the parts
and some spares.Box is good and no rust thru but some surface rust,emblem on
passnger door.

All above I have papers for.

M37 parts truck,good frame and cab bottom,axles etc
I would guess 6 to 8000 lbs of extra parts
2 extra 251's,one 265 marine with everything-cast sump, timing
gears,manifolds,gear box,reduction box,etc
I have a dual intake -exhaust for above motor
Diffs,axles,extra trans and transfercases,brake stuff,rubber trim,mounts
extar windshield frame like new and some NOS stuff,lights,guages,new artic
heater,wiring harnesses,brackets,heads,axle housings,gears,backing
plates,generators,starters,carbs,air cleaners,shocks,springs,seats, and so
on,etc,etc ,etc

The whole lot asking $8500US

Oh yeah,NO I am not getting out of MV stuff completely.I still have all my
Land Rovers:)
Andre