Looking for CALIFORNIA US WWII ARMOR.

From: Frank Hall (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 13:22:39 PDT

Hello,

I'm curious who on this list owns US WWII Armor and lives in California?
I'm a member of a WWII re-enactment group here in California. We're having
a big event in October and as always we are "out gunned" by the Germans.
They plan on having 2 Half Tracks and 2 German Tanks at the next event. I'd
love to find some guys on this list who own US WWII armor and would consider
bringing it out to a re-enacting event. If you're out there email me for
details.

-Frank Hall
2nd Armored