Re: [MV] Photo's of Lee and such WW II 1/4 ton through Deuce Stuff

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 21:31:59 PDT

 I smell a Federal sting going on here. Buy a live tow round and spend your
life in Prison and not to mention the news media playing this one up. "
Military Vehicle collector buys Illegal Munitions, Government seeks to ban
private ownership of Military Vehicles!" My friend I would not touch that
rocket with asbestos gloves. Mark M-886