Re: [MV] things that go bang

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 07:03:01 PDT

. (referring to credible news stories about illegally stored munitions in
the federal building in OKC)

***** Huh, hadn't read that. Was this in the Enquirer or the Globe?

Without going into the legal ramifications to the hobby, it's just plain
nuts.
As for the paranoia, don't doubt that the runaway federal hound dogs
aren't up to their ears in our hobby. let's hope that Bush reins these
nazis in somewhat, and makes life safer for everyone. There are enough
real terrorists around that it shouldn't be necessary to hound gun owners
and mil-veh people. I say pull their budget...why on earth the government
spends so much going after false alarms is beyond me, when the real
terrorist threat is all around us.

****** Yeah, I agree. Heck that last guy (McVeigh ?) he was "around"
us here in the Mid-west !!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist shooting at least one hole in your statement.
Overall I agree wiht you though. Steve

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 4 jeep types (M38A1, M170, M151A2, GAZ69 Command Car)
 2 mules (M274A5, airfield tug)
 4 small trucks (M880, M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford G8T) 4 trailers (M100, M416,
M101, M105A3)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.