Revisited: [MV] M715 {politically correct) re-power

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 15:28:46 PDT

Jeff,

I'm glad for you! BTW, Dodges don't "leak" so to speak. They rather "mark their territory".
If your 715 is a winch truck, I wonder if you have a copy of the famous TIO-BIFO winch MWO. (Take It Off Before It Falls Off) Dodge frames were drop forged and heat treated at the Budd Company plant in Philadelphia, and were expressly made to stand the stress and weight of the LU-4 winch. The low bidder on the M715 frame contract was Sarah's Windchimes, Inc, in Ephrata Pa. using a technique called "origami in steel".
The MWO was beneficial in several ways. It not only saved M715's from open public ridicule, but it created a blessed surplus of LU-4 winches for lucky Dodge owners.
Now, back to our show, which is already in progress!
Jack, tongue firmly in cheek