Re: [MV] Sting operations

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:07:11 PDT

Sounds like a case of entrapment, rather than sting. The next time it
happens, call your local FBI office, with as much info as possible, and alert
the local paper or radio station, hopefully a person who can be trusted not
to break open the story prematurely. Then sit back and watch the fun.
There's nothing better than one bunch of good guys trying to explain
themselves to another bunch of even gooder ones.

Hold on a second while I put on my flame-proof vest. OK, go ahead. apb