[MV] 101ABN bumper #s

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 05:20:46 PDT

List,
I want to stencil my M813A1 to represent the unit my brother was with in the 101st Airborne. I know the #s are as follows:
Passenger's side (front) AND Driver's side (rear bumperette): 101ABN
Driver's side (front) AND Passenger's side (rear bumperette): HQ3

He was in an engineer unit (326EN). Now, my question...would 326EN go after 101ABN or before HQ3? I could ask my brother but I wanted to surprise him. He will be retiring in a year and I wanted to stencil each of my trucks to represent the units he served in during his career.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

1967 M35A2 w/w