Will Someone please Sell Me an M35A2 Bud Wrench?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 21:05:42 PDT

Hello All...

I can't find a bud wrench for my M35A2 to save my life. If found all
sorts of other obscure items for the truck, but not this.

Does anyone have one they'll sell to me?

I just need the wrench (lug and bud sockets on a foot long center
spindle)...I can arrange for the steel bar here locally.

Please contact me off-list.

Thank you.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 3/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net