Re: [MV] Cops Good - Feds Bad

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 23:06:10 PDT

>OK guys, let's not get to stereotyping critics, either! The anti-
>comments earlier were directed at feds, not cops.

Last time I checked the agents of Federal law enforcement agencies, which
were established under the Constitution of the United States of America,
are in fact "cops". As a citizen of this fine country you have the right
to not have any respect for Federal agents, but you do not have the right
to murder them. There is no room for personal interpretation here. They
are "cops", like it or not. If they come a knocking you are obligated to
let them come in if they have a warrant. If they don't, or the warrant
is BS, you sue their asses off in court. If OJ can get off from a double
murder rap, I'm sure a flimsy warrant can be beat in court.

>So I'll repeat - if the feds come
>busting down your door, shoot 'em in the face. You're dead anyway, take
>as many of the bastards with you as you can.

Tell me... how many "innocent" people have the various Federal law
enforcement agencies killed over the years? A dozen? Two dozen? And how
many arrests have they made? 10 thousand, 20 thousand... a hundred
thousand? Sounds to me that the odds are fantastic that if a Federal
agent comes knocking at my door I will live through it without a scratch.
 Provided I don't try shooting back (and even killing) agents like Weaver
and the Waco bunch did.

To the best of my knowledge the AT, Marshals, and other Federal law
enforcement agencies don't have a bad rap for shooting unarmed, non
threatening, law abiding citizens who are going about their daily lives.
If someone on this list can show a solid pattern of Federal agents
murdering such harmless and innocent citizens, might I suggest publishing
the information in as many newspapers as you can contact? Amnesty
International would also love to get their hands on such information.

Sheesh...and some wonder why the Feds take an interest in groups like
ours? With a few members openly advocating murdering legitimate agents
of our government's law enforcement agencies, I for one am not surprised!

Steve

PS. MV content -> looks like I am getting another wreck this week to add
to my collection. I don't know what I have against things that run when
I get 'em, but obviously I do ;-)