Stings, Paranoia et al !

From: RESTORE151@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 07:37:15 PDT

 Hi Guys.

This hobby for me is my form of relaxation and has also been a vehicle to
meet some good interesting quality people.

I personally was brought up not discuss politics or religion with your
friend's.

Having lived all over the world and having seen what repressive and
totalitarian regimes are capable of, I think we should be extremely grateful
for the people that put their lives and often their families welfare second
to our continued safety and good health.

My take on the subject is really quite simple, if you do not like the way
things are, you have the ballot box as a way or changing it, or else try
putting on a uniform or carrying a badge yourself for a while !!!

Sorry guys, hate to see the good guys slammed.

Mark