Re: [MV] Will Someone please Sell Me an M35A2 Bud Wrench?

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 10:49:54 PDT

In a message dated 7/28/01 10:41:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DDoyle9570@aol.com writes:

<< Wheels without the cast iron spoked centers are commonly called "Budd
Wheels" >>

I've been meaning to ask for a number of years...what are the other wheels
called? The ones WITH the cast iron spokes? I have always thought that they
were more interesting, just from an aesthetic point of view. Are they
adaptable to our favorite trucks, such as the 2.5 and the 5 ton? apb