[MV] Allis-Chalmers M4 - 18 ton High Speed Tractor

From: Mitchl21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 12:06:02 PDT

Hello all, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Does anyone know where I can find some pics of the crew compartment of the M4 High Speed Tractor. I'm building a 1/35 scale model at the moment and have looked high and low on the web for these details. Have stuff on the rest but have failed to come up with any decent pics of the internal crew area. Can anyone help me, please.
Cheers.... Mitch (In London)