M35A2 wheels/tires/towbar and other stuff for sale

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 11:27:04 PDT

Hey guys,

Now that I no longer have a M35A2, or can see myself getting another in the
future right now, it is time to do some house keeping....

For sale.

2 new 9x20 tires mounted on M35A2 rims, and 10 more tires/rims ranging from
30% to 60% tread. Package deal: Haul all of them away from my place (in
Chicago) for only $200.00.

2 M35A2 canvas winter grill covers. These are the ones that have the
Plexiglas windows for the headlights. $20 each/get both for $35, plus
shipping costs.

1 M35A2 passenger side bench seat. Canvas in good condition. I don't even
want to think about shipping this thing, so it is another "pick it up in
Chicago" type deal. Priced at $25.00.

2 M35A2 canvas cargo area end curtains. Brand new, very fresh, and of a
very heavy canvas compared to the kinds of canvas that I have seen out
there. Originally shipped my the manufacturer (I forgot who right now) to
AM General to be used on new production trucks of some sort. $20.00 each,
$35.00 for both plus shipping.

Towbar for deuces/5 tons. I am not sure if this is classified as the medium
or heavy towbar, but it is used for towing these trucks. Includes the ends
to hook up to where the lifting shackles go. Paint about 80%, not rusted
up, looks nice. Since this thing is super heavy, I guess at least 250+
lbs., this is another 'pick it up in Chicago' deal. Priced at $100.00.

Andy