Re: [MV] truck shipping

From: mtowers (mtowers@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 12:58:45 PDT

Take yourself down to the biggest truck stop you can find in your area, and
put the word out that you are looking for an independent with a flat bed
going your way. You will find someone pretty quick. You can expect to pay
between $1 and $2 a loaded mile. (The variable depends on if he's going your
way at your time anyway, and how bad he want the work. And, of course, the
hassle factor. So, KISS).

Good luck.

Mike T.