M35 body parts f/s

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 14:53:16 PDT

Greetings list members. I have some body parts for sale in SE Florida.
Rust free cab, appears to be a replacement cab $300. I have both doors, the
left is rust free. Has glass and regulator but the glass has a crack. latch
mechanism is missing $125. the right door has surface rust under the front
but repairable. Window, regulator and latch complete. $125. I also have
the grill guard assy, bare outer windshield frame (no glass) and an air shift
transfer case. Might have some other stuff too. I will be travelling to Ohio
in August and can deliver along the I-75 corridor. Reply off list if
interested. Kenny