Re: [MV] M35A2C Lighting problem

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 17:22:12 PDT

Bob; this is going to sound very elementary, but have you tried putting your
light switch in service drive then place the panel lever in the park
position? Doing this will illuminate the front parking lights. I suggest
this because when I got my truck, every single service park and brake bulb
was bad. The exception was the service park lamps in the front, After that
start tracing the wires backwards until you find juice....Kenny