Re: [MV] Willys Jeep

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 19:15:38 PDT

Wayne,
    At first glance it looks like a Civy CJ-3B.. you can tell by the high
hood making room for the F-head with the valves on top, factory tail gate,
T-90 tranny and such... probably one of the rarer of the CJ's made... Looks
to be in great shape besides the windshield. I would bet a guy with a jeep
this nice knows what its worth..
Jess Minton
42 GPW
Arlington, TX