MULE lube questions...

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 15:58:04 PDT

Hi all,

I now have my maintenance and parts manual for my MULE (thanks to the
Weare rally) and now that I know where and what needs to lubed, I was
wondering what people use for the axles housing?

Also, I have a very slow leak of oil coming out of the bottom air? hole
in the transmission. I'm talking about the small 1/8th " hole at the
lowest point of the transmission housing. Slow, but steady. Anybody
have an idea about what the deal might be with this?

Thanks,

Steve

1xT24 Weasel (running)
1xM29c Weasel (running)