Need Mighty-Mite Nameplates

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 06:47:19 PDT

Does anyone know where you can buy reproduction M422A1 Mighty Mite
nameplates??? I've got mine off, cleaned and repainted with lacquer, and
going to try to refurbish them myself. But --- knowing my skills at small,
detailed work such as this, I don't hold much hope for the final product. 8-(
  The letters are a little thin on at least one of them. Be nice to know
who's got new ones if my attempts fail.

BTW, RAPCO doesn't have them. Thanks, Tom Campbell - Birmingham, AL