List Membership ID Needed

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 15:07:18 PDT

Hi all:
   I feel we need to find a method of identification so that we can identify
each other at Rallies and meets.
    While saying that we can meet at such and such stand may sound like a
good idea, I have found it rarely works.
  While I met a couple of list members at Ft Lee by accident and Kerry
Bernstein and Mike at Weare, I see that I missed Steve (aka Islander). With
Toby coming up in a few weeks, time is of the essence.
    HAMs(on this side of the pond) use plastic nameplates with their
callsign on their hat's (along with clip on antennae... I think we can skip
the antennae). Anyone else got an idea on layout of a nametag (color, size
etc) or some other ID type device. Any Vendors out there wishing to take up
the baton and run with it?
    Ron