Re: [MV] M35A2C Lighting problem resolved

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 20:20:51 PDT

I ordered a new module from Richard Greene Equipment today, then as I was
messing around with it this evening son of a gun would you know they started
working. I also managed to stop both the leak in my injector pump and also the
main air line. Aside from some minor work it is ready to go. All I need now is
a running light bulb for my right front light and a buddy has one of those.
Might make it down before too long. Do you belong to a local MVPA chapter? I
belong to one here that is rather small. Would like to get a convoy or trail
ride together with your group.

Bob