[MV] FS M313 expandible semi-trailer

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 05:42:55 PDT

List,
I am looking to add an M1028 shelter carrier to my stable so something must go. I am selling my 1974 M313 6 ton expandible semi-trailer (you must have a tractor to haul this trailer), manufactured by Southwest trailer Company. For those of you who are not familiar with this trailer, it expands out four feet on each side (it takes about 10 minutes to expand the trailer). It has an eight foot flat bed on the front of the trailer chassis for a generator or other equipment. The trailer even has an internal fuel tank for use with the generator. I was planning to use it as a camper at mil-veh shows.

The trailer is very clean...no rust. Tires are fair (4 are 80%, 4 are 40%), but I will include four fresh tires with the trailer so that all tires will be good. The crank-up landing gear works well. The brakes are in excellent shape. It has recently been greased. The trailer even has two new wheel cylinders. It has a nice 3 color camo pattern. It is located in Maryland. Depending upon the distance, I might be willing to deliver it. $2,300 OBO. Pics available, if you are interested.

Bruce

1967 M35A2 w/w
1971 M35A2 w/w
1972 M35A2C w/w